The new Vicon Nexus 2.13 version is here! The new version is only available as a 64-bit application and now supports FLIR video cameras and the H.264 video codec.
New functions and changes are:
– Digital device plug-ins are only compatible with 64-bit VDDs (Vicon digital device files). If you use a VDD that does not have a 64-bit version, continue to use Nexus 2.12.# until the vendor of your VDD releases a 64-bit version of the VDD.
– Basler video cameras require a 32-bit version of Nexus, so if you want to continue to use them with Nexus, use Nexus 2.12.# or earlier.
– Legacy VPI operations (for example, proEMG) require a 32-bit version of Nexus, so if you use legacy VPI operations, ensure you use 2.12.# for post-processing.
– The OpenGL solution for non-NVIDIA graphic processors is not supported for Nexus 2.13, so if you want to continue to use this solution, use Nexus 2.12.# or earlier.
– Support for FLIR video cameras.
– Support for the H.264 video codec. H.264 is the only available codec for transcoding captured video files.
– Body mass subject parameter is available with Theia C3D Nexus import.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your system remains compatible before upgrading.